Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Worker Wednesdays

           While many of my blog entries are going to focus on certain exercises and theories, there are certain intangibles that go into improving your overall attitude towards working out. There are things that you are not going to find in your average book.
           Wednesdays are going to be dedicated to things like workout gear, the need for an MP3 player, song lists, podcasts to listen to during your cardio, recipes (wait until you try Furyan Chicken!), product reviews, and other such things to make your workouts generally more enjoyable.
           I also want it noted that as of this writing, Furyan Strength has no official sponsors. I am not shilling for any company. These are just my honest to goodness reviews of products that I have used on a regular basis.
           So my goal is to vary these up from week to week to give you something a little different. I certainly don’t want things to become monotonous here. So be on the lookout on Wednesdays for things to help you improve your general overall workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment