Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Monday!

           Happy Monday, everyone! I am very pleased to say that I think that I am finally starting to find my groove here with the blog. If you are new (as most of you will be since this is a week old), I highly recommend reading through the pages that are available via the hyperlinks located below the main header. Think of those as the first chapters of a book and once you assimilate that information, the weekly entries are going to make a lot more sense.
           I think that was one of the things holding me back from presenting the whole Furyan Strength concept was how I was going to present this in a sort of chronological order but I feel I have achieved that via the “pages.” Now, I can shift to a more episodic nature for the blog without having you backtrack through all sorts of pages and articles.
           Also, I am going to go rather heavy with labeling these posts (as seems to be a popular technique) so you can read articles by related topics. I hope you have a great week and are enjoying the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment